OUR CALENDAR

Monday, August 8, 2011

PARTICIPATING AND CONTRIBUTING

This week we are learning about doing our fair share of the work.

If we are going to be great team members we need to do our fair share of the work.

We are learning about 'dirty work' and 'donkey work' and we know someone has to do it. So we are trying hard to do our fair share of the work when it's classroom clean up and we are also learning to clean up after ourselves.

Last week we learnt about being reliable team members. Here are some of our reflections -

  • WALT to be reliable, so I had to change my attitude at dance.  I had to take my hands out of my pockets and be a reliable partner for De'Quante.  Now I have learnt that it's more fun when I participate with the right attitude, so I will keep on doing this. 
  • WALT to be reliable, so I helped Mum with gathering up the groceries.
  • WALT to be reliable, so I enjoyed dance more because I was doing the right thing.  When I dance properly I like it.  Now I will be a reliable person, by doing dance properly and holding anyone's hand.   
  • WALT be reliable, so I know what to do and when to do it at reading time.  I am very reliable.  Now my learning is going really well, so I'm going to keep being reliable by knowing what I am meant to be doing and when I'm meant to be doing it. 
  • WALT be reliable, so I know that I need to remember my reading book and KIT book to be a reliable team member in my reading group.  Now I am going to work harder to remember my reading book and KIT book and I must remember to read and write at home too.
We are being great team members!

No comments:

Post a Comment