OUR CALENDAR

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

PET DAY



Halcombe School held their annual pet day yesterday.  11 students from room 4 brought pets to school.  While they showed and paraded their pets in front of the judges, the rest of us made scarecrow collages. 

School was like a zoo of colourful animals, both big and small - Arizona

Pets and parents crowded the field - Jorja

We worked conscientiously on our scarecrow collages - Isaac J

Tilly relaxed, resting on the grass, while butterflies in my stomach fluttered furiously, as we waited for our turn in front of the judges beady eyes - Victoria

Mum was extremely proud and excited about my scarecrow collage, because I had won 2nd prize - Seth

Rosie relaxed, chewing her cud and I jiggled nervously from foot to foot, as we waited for our turn to perform - Sophie

Suds and I soaked up the sun, while waiting hungrily for the call, "Muffins!" - Cooper

Sitting on the bars, holding Merlin, I waited nervously for the dog judging to begin.  This was my first Halcombe School Pet Day - Ashley

Polly slept, huddled in the corner of her cage, as the judges asked me easy questions about how I care for her - Jade

1 comment:

  1. Pet Day was cool and all you guys did a wonderful job by looking after yor pets and making your scarecrow collages.

    ReplyDelete