OUR CALENDAR

Monday, May 2, 2011

EMAIL FROM MISS CROASDALE

Hello Mrs Hunter and Room 4 Lovelies!

I hope you all had nice holidays and are excited to be back at school. Have you all managed yourselves well and brought all the equipment that you need for school? I'm sure you have! :) It was my first day back at University today, so I had to make sure I was organised as well!

I'm going to be a student teacher at another school in two weeks time. I'll be at Hokowhitu School in Palmerston North, in a class with New Entrant/Year 1 students. I had a look on their school website and found that they have a class blog as well. I've put a link in this email in case you are interested and would like to have a look :)

Speaking of blogs, I tried to leave a comment on yours about your sharing evening, but I think I might have done it wrong - whoops! Anyway, I wanted to congratulate you all; from the pictures it looks like you did a great job and I'm sorry I couldn't make it to see your presentation. I'm sure you would have made me very proud.

All the best for this school term! I will keep checking your blog to see what learning you have been doing :)

Arohanui

Miss Croasdale

A link to Room 1's blog at Hokowhitu School:

http://misstsblog.edublogs.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment