OUR CALENDAR

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hot Text - http://www.sparklee.com



Miss Croasdale was our student teacher. She spent four weeks with us and we enjoyed working with her. We think she enjoyed working with us too and she left us with something very special ...

A Poem

The Room 4 Lovelies

Arizona recently turned nine, didn't you know?
Danielle got a labrador puppy not long ago.
Seth's t-shirt design was just so cool,
Jade's a polite young lady, always ready for school.

Victoria has a zoo of animals at her home,
Logan loves to silent read, he gets in the zone.
TeRangi is great at showing people the ropes,
Heath and Lucas - my, they're friendly blokes!

I've enjoyed listening to Tehanna read,
And Devon too - they know expression's what you need!
Catherine is such a helpful child,
Isaac K - what a lovely smile.

Cooper is our Mr FixIt,
Sophie takes spectacular pictures.
Jordan's our amn if you want to know about ferns,
Destiny's always smiling and happy to learn.

Madison and Jorja were great peg hunters for Kauri,
At our fun swimming sports they searched quickly, not slowly.
I love that Isaac J and Ashley are so enthusiastic,
Their positive energy really is fantastic.

Regan told me about his kitten named Ella,
Hey, how about that Frazer? He's a delightful fella!
Riki showed me that he is a skipping legend,
Natalie helped me check for eggs in the hen pen.

De'Quante always has a hand raised, so keen to answer,
Ffion excels at gynastics, I think she'd be a good dancer.
Daniel was a champ and gave the swimming sports a go,
WOW Room 4! You've been great to get to know!

But I think I might be forgetting someone important in Room 4 ...
She's helped you be your best today, and she will for many days more.
I've been very lucky to have her helping me out too,
I think Mrs Hunter is a primo teacher - what about you?

So thank you room 4, for having me to stay,
It's time to say goodbye now, as it's my very last day.
Work hard for the rest of the year, do the best that you can do,
Prove that Halcombe kids are awesome (I already know it's true).

Thank you Miss Croasdale, we love the poem and we can't wait to hear what you're up to, so keep in touch won't you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what an awesome Poem. Im sure the students will miss Miss Croasdale.

    Mrs Ferris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome poem Miss Croasdale. Jade and the rest of Room 4 will sure miss you.
    Mrs Gilmour

    ReplyDelete